Little Things 190 : Toxic People 2

June 23, 2015

I'm going through Zen Habits's archives when I saw : 
7 Strategies for Dealing with Toxic People. 

Remember this post I did few months back? 

I grew up in a pretty intense environment, clearly not a happy cheery teenage life. IF only I knew better, I would probably grew up in much simpler decent life. But I didn't, and the shell that I created to divide between me and the society grew as thick as a printed old dictionary in hard cover version. All because of several toxic peoples in my life.

I'm not saying that I regret having them at all, I'm only saying that : 
IF only I knew how to deal with toxic people, I would probably grew up much differently. 

So here's to you, with all your toxic people around that have been sucking up your lights and happy thoughts, 
don't let the Dementors get you. 

*


2 comments on "Little Things 190 : Toxic People 2"