Little Things 191 : Yellowmushmellow's DM

June 27, 2015

*

I have this little crush on this awesome Singaporean illustrator, Yellowmushmellow since 2010.  So one day she sent me this little DM on my Instagram to congratulate me for my marriage. And like any fangirl, I was super-excited and promised to post it on my blog so that I can remember that even if no one came to my wedding *lol*, one of my sifu sent a customized nice little illustration as a gift. 

And I mentioned to her that I'll be blogging this in not-so-cool way because I am that honest. I really love her strokes and colours. It looked so effortless, yet sooo invitingly fun and cute. How can she be awesome in such a young age? Well, that's what real talent and skills combined. 


*

Here's one of her short comic :


*
Post Comment
Post a Comment