Work Related : Final day with LGM & TRP team

August 29, 2015


*

It was my final day at LGM & TRP, yesterday. 
I've tried to finish up all my listed works and update all the working files. I passed those files to people who I think I can rely on. T^T We did countdowns for weeks now. It's really hard to imagine that I'm not going to be working here next month. There won't be silent morning with my green tea and the moment to wait for cranky Ally to arrive. There won't be "what's for lunch?" too early in the afternoon or short tea-time stressing about our workloads. There won't be the boss that I highly adore or a cupboard full of unlimited choices of hot drinks in the pantry. 

*

They took me out to O'Brien's during lunch, imagine that I've never went out to eat with them ever because we can't leave the office untended. And they took me out to Starbucks for teatime with the chief editor and Mandy also made a nice gluten-free Japanese cheese cake for all of us ! I was awkward like always. They made me a nice hand-made book *because I like books and wrote down all the sweet little things about future, books, make more friends, talk to strangers, have fun and such T^T PS : I didn't tell the whole team I was leaving, just like the moment when I got married. I just told the designer team and somehow it spread out.  


*

I'll miss Ally, Paula, Mandy, Nicole, Iz, Azli, Ethan, Sean, Micheal, Desmond, Azzim, Francis, Esther, and those friendly guards and cleaners. And my pet plants. And highest floor level 14 with incredible KL city view that I hardly enjoy because I work too much =.= boo.

I had so much fun here.
I hope I'll be enjoying my next journey soon. 

Post Comment
Post a Comment